Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
341 - 360 of 385 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I personally would not go much heavier with the Gladiator running 35 inch tires. It runs pretty hot (210-225°) on I-75 North through the Tennessee & Kentucky hills. It’s rated for 7000 pounds but the motor and brakes honestly aren’t up to it. I plan on getting a TRX next spring unless I can find a realistic price on one before then in the spec I want.

Nice setup, love that trailer and the Gladiator. How does it handle towing?

·
Registered
2021 Mav Sport Max
1,354 Posts
I personally would not go much heavier with the Gladiator running 35 inch tires. It runs pretty hot (210-225°) on I-75 North through the Tennessee & Kentucky hills. It’s rated for 7000 pounds but the motor and brakes honestly aren’t up to it. I plan on getting a TRX next spring unless I can find a realistic price on one before then in the spec I want.
I thought I really wanted one when they 1st released them, once I saw the bed size it was a no go for me. I do miss my Wrangler, will probably end wind up with another one someday.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi all. Picked up our first side by side. Had it out yesterday for 40 miles and noticed some knocking in the front end, and after doing some research, found that others have also experienced this same knocking. Ended up finding a loose bolt on the front sway bar end link on the passenger side. Will have to see if that takes care of the problem when we take it out again.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2019 Can Am XRC 35 Rox Methods yadda yadda everything but new seats! First SXS & lovin it
40 Posts
New member here. Trying to figure out how everything works, guess I’ll post some pictures of my ride here also! 2019 XRC 205 HP varying between 35” Roxillas/stock wheels and 35” Tensors/15”methods. Only had the car about a month but so far I had a blast out in the desert and next week trying out the dunes!
Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nice lights on the front bumper I do you have an issues with air flow? Are those squadrons ?
Haven’t had any issues with over heating ,and yes squadron pros .They are fantastic light,but I Think I’m gonna replace with xl80s as I want even more light further out.

Reactions: ChrisXRCRR
341 - 360 of 385 Posts