Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

281 - 300 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Time to replace that with the custom Frame from Geiser... your car would be so much stronger and you wouldn’t need most of the custom pieces to strengthen it. Sell your old frame.
Yeah. Had I not already done a ton of welding and reinforcements to it already it’d be getting a Geiser for sure. I was over a month into this when they announced it. So pissed. Sooooo so pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah. Had I not already done a ton of welding and reinforcements to it already it’d be getting a Geiser for sure. I was over a month into this when they announced it. So pissed. Sooooo so pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s terrible timing.. I can’t stop thinking about this thing... I keep thinking of buying a wrecked car for the vin and just building a beast from all performance parts... Then I wake up from this dream and realize I don’t have the budget for this...

·
Registered
156 Posts
What do you guys use as a fire extinguisher mount as it seems the rear shock reservoirs would be in the way?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
What do you guys use as a fire extinguisher mount as it seems the rear shock reservoirs would be in the way?
We have one from assault, that mounts on RC, between shock reservoirs

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Assault is a forum vendor

Sorry if pictures are blurry, we have full sun in in the desert

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 X3 RC Turbo RR
42 Posts
I am a big fan of the Windfall mounts. CNC machined billet aluminum and ROCK SOLID.

281 - 300 of 301 Posts