Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

261 - 280 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
2021 X3 RR XRC. Shock Therapy straps, sway bar discon, BSD, TLS. TMW shock tower, gusset, pull plate
4 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I love seeing other peoples SXS. It helps me make decisions on items I like and the over all look. It's hard to imagine some stuff you're thinking about purchasing and not being able to see it already on you SXS. I'll start this off with mine and hope to see others SXS. Let's see everyone else!

View attachment 221688

·
Registered
102 Posts
Picked it up, 2021, a week ago in Virginia. Went riding yesterday in PA. Love it. I’m not experienced with SxS and don’t have big cujones when it comes to anything steep, but wound up on some very rocky boulder strewn trails with fast running water and it was amazing. I love it.

EF787726-0E90-4D72-91C1-A689552323BE.jpeg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks awesome. I'm a noob with SxS so bear with my question please. I thought the RC comes with built in rock sliders. Are yours just an extra? Are they just to protect up higher on the side of the doors or do they also have a bar underneath? TY.
I still have the factory rock sliders under the plastic. The bars (tree kickers) are for trees and tight places to keep obstacles off side plastic and prevent trees from getting lodged between body and tire. They bolt through the frame same as rock sliders. You will have to modify the diameter of the rock slider mounting holes to accept the tree kicker.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Picked it up, 2021, a week ago in Virginia. Went riding yesterday in PA. Love it. I’m not experienced with SxS and don’t have big cujones when it comes to anything steep, but wound up on some very rocky boulder strewn trails with fast running water and it was amazing. I love it.

View attachment 264366
Obsessed Garage? and Porsche? Been on Smokies GT runs with Matt from OG, good dude. Please tell me that you still park your P-car in that garage and didn't replace it with your SXS? lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
W
Obsessed Garage? and Porsche? Been on Smokies GT runs with Matt from OG, good dude. Please tell me that you still park your P-car in that garage and didn't replace it with your SXS? lol
I must’ve seen you on his channel. Lol. I’d love to do that. I have taken my former Porsches on Tail of the Dragon.
About a year ago I foolishly traded my 2019 911T for a 2020 M5. I now dumped that for a 2021 Cayenne GTS. It’s basically for my wife. I drive my 2020 Raptor.
But that garage is my man cave garage. My larger 2 car garage is next to it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Very nice, those things are great and handle so well. I recently got a Panamera to keep the GT3 company. I am on the list for a 992 GT3rs at msrp when they get here, probably 2022. I had to have the 18' RC to match my Miami Blue. View attachment 264462
Awesome garage. Love it. Figure this is the thread to ask which windshield is preferred and compatible with intrusion bars? I just got the SuperAtv windshield and it’s a poor product.

·
Registered
2021 RC Turbo RR
14 Posts
Awesome garage. Love it. Figure this is the thread to ask which windshield is preferred and compatible with intrusion bars? I just got the SuperAtv windshield and it’s a poor product.
Good to know, I was about to order it. Which version did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Good to know, I was about to order it. Which version did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They only offer one windshield that is compatible with the intrusion bars. Well, two, but they are both the same except for scratch protection which adds two hundred bucks. I'm sure it's a gimmick but of course I fell for it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Any poly windshield can be notched to fit over the intrusion bars, adrenaline cycles sells nice little covers to go over where you notch it out. But available prenotched from superatv, highlifter, keepitrad and clearlytough that i know of.

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

261 - 280 of 296 Posts