Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

241 - 260 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
nope, there is a black aluminum option. i just double checked their site.
Its not an option when buying but it is available as an accessory. A good dealer might let you order the black roof and swap out and they keep the raw one to sell not costing you much extra

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
i know they only come as the raw aluminum on the machines themselves.

was looking to maybe swap my black plastic roof for a black aluminum but was wondering if they scratch easily

·
Registered
2020 XRC RR
9 Posts
Thanks to everyone’s insight for tech support.
I have added CTRW‘s gusset and shock support along with ST’s BSD and RTL support.
The A-Pillar lights are BD LP4’s (amazing).
Coming soon,
Radio/intercom, spare mount, side mirrors.
Pic is from Johnson Valley OHV, CA
FDD40CCB-A771-433E-BC08-9D04A2D8466E.jpeg

·
Premium Member
11,205 Posts
Thanks to everyone’s insight for tech support.
I have added CTRW‘s gusset and shock support along with ST’s BSD and RTL support.
The A-Pillar lights are BD LP4’s (amazing).
Coming soon,
Radio/intercom, spare mount, side mirrors.
Pic is from Johnson Valley OHV, CA
View attachment 259827
Welcome from Tucson AZ, great pic!

·
Registered
3 Posts
2018 RC 64"
Seriously the last 6 of the VIN is 000002. Got it new with 5 miles on it. Was used for a few shows. Been an awesome car. Has a few mods. Best sxs I've owned. I even still have my 1st Rhino 660 from 05/06.

·
Registered
2020 XRC RR
9 Posts
I just installed my Mac Air that I got with Bell Qualifiers pre-wired from RR.
Here’s a roof mount option I came up with as XRC real estate is at a premium. I think it will work well with top air helmets.
The included wire harness is long enough to go down inside the driver’s side A-pillar, across to the center, and back to my accessory buss behind the passenger seat. I used some two sided foam mounting tape 30# to secure the variable controller to the upper cage. Here’s the view out the rear.

241 - 260 of 301 Posts