Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I love seeing other peoples SXS. It helps me make decisions on items I like and the over all look. It's hard to imagine some stuff you're thinking about purchasing and not being able to see it already on you SXS. I'll start this off with mine and hope to see others SXS. Let's see everyone else!

IMG_2383.JPG

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nice pic gotta love the RC best edition out of them all here are some pics of what I did to mine!! Let me know what you guys think too!!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good,

Now I can see what a tire mount looks like in the center. The blue on the roof looks really good. Good ideal.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Holly cow,

There's a lot of lights on that SXS. More switches then the space shuttle. Pretty cool. Nice looking cage... Who's it from?

Anyone have the Can-Am full front glass windshield and wiper on theirs? I would enjoy seeing pictures of it. :)

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Holly cow,

There's a lot of lights on that SXS. More switches then the space shuttle. Pretty cool. Nice looking cage... Who's it from?

Anyone have the Can-Am full front glass windshield and wiper on theirs? I would enjoy seeing pictures of it. :)

Extreme performance in California. Tim

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
All those nice toys & you can't afford a damn curtain?!!?

Who puts curtains in their garage....Oh wait some guys drive a Polaris..Never mind. Tim

Reactions: scott tynan

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
I have a weld curtain in my garage but no Polaris

Weld curtain qualifies as garage curtain material, that shows why you DON'T drive Polaris. Tim

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
My kid put that up while working in the garage one summer. Works for me.
That's my small garage, I've got a 2500 sq ft man cave in the back end of my property. No curtains there either.

·
Registered
393 Posts
IMG_20180825_172302.jpg IMG_20180915_134555.jpg

Only pic I could find of the drivers side since installing the rotopax.

1 - 20 of 253 Posts