· Premium Member
9,507 Posts
We're thinking Crown King in March..

Wanted to wait till after Spring Break.
Thinking mid March

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I'm at Pirates cove 3/15 through 3/19.
I would love to do the CK ride with you guys if you can work around that.

Tim

· Registered
2022 Can am Maverick XRS Max Turbo RR W/ SS (shock therapy)
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Big Thanks to @Scott F and @JDBPFLYER for making the Box Canyon run as great as it was. Turned out to be just under 50 miles. Great pace, and of course we were met at the Waterfall (Big Ledge) by some buggies and Jeeps who were ready to Make it or break it. Photos will be coming next. 🤳

· Registered
2022 Can am Maverick XRS Max Turbo RR W/ SS (shock therapy)
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I believe the 16th we may be doing a Chiva/chimney rock ride. Gotta test the Radio out. I may have gotten it "Figured out". Try some new lines at 3 feathers as well.

· Registered
91 Posts
Went out Friday to do a short ride while the weather was nice, been on Charouleau Gap before, at least part way. Went in about 7 miles and decided time to turn round and take a slow easy ride back out. About 2 miles from the staging area, downhill a switchback got me. Was in low range couple miles an hour, just didn't see the drop-off and rut:)
Cloud Sky Plant People in nature Asphalt

Not hurt, 4 point harnesses did their job really well.
Big shout out Thank You to A to Z Towing, Robert and Fernando, they came out and we righted the machine in a short time and after checking fluids drove it out.
Water Water resources World Watercourse Flash photography

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Hood

Whip lights work, but bent the brackets and getting new whip lights from Infinite Whips, 25 year no questions asked warranty. They are stuck on default white, got a little bent. Only other damage was a broken driver side mirror, scrapes to the plastic, and pride hurt.

· Premium Member
2,356 Posts
Some pics from our sycamore ride yesterday. Lots of water flowing and lots of mud. I hate mud ! Towards the end of the ride we came to what I refer to as Mega's mud hole , we've been here before only this time it was much deeper. We ended up getting soaked as I was on the gas a little more than he was. All n all it was a good day on the trail. Now I just need clean everything and get ready for next weekend's ride.
Tire Sky Wheel Cloud Vehicle

Sky Water Plant Natural landscape Tree

Sky Mountain Plant Cloud Slope

Tire Water Sky Vehicle Mountain

Cloud Sky Tire Vehicle Wheel

Cloud Water Sky Plant Fluvial landforms of streams

Mountain Sky Cloud Landscape Valley

Tire Sky Wheel Plant Vehicle

21 - 40 of 45 Posts