Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Let's count together how many xp's I pass... 1...2..

4K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Tbtexas.com 
#1 ·
Did the Lake Elsinore Grand Prix this past weekend. Could not have been happier with the maverick... Except the stock tires blow ass. I got a sidewall puncture on lap 2 and it killed my race. Other then that, my only other complaint is the stock skid is pretty weak. I destroyed it long with the front Cv gaurds.

Passed quite a few people in the first lap though. Most of which were xp's and one other maverick. At the 6min mark, fast forward to 8min. Someone rolled and was hurt so they had to stop us.

#3 ·
dude that is awesome!

#4 ·
That was cool as heck. When I was in the marines had a bud who was from lake elsinore and used to go stay at his parents house on the weekends. Place was pretty cool especially coming thru the ortega mountains.

#7 · (Edited)
Wouldn't call it quite a "stock" class, but it was a production pro class. There were a couple open 1000 guys too, like the R1 rhino I pass at the beginning. Below is a pic of the start line. I'm waaay in the back. All I have is done is stuff to slow me down (bumpers, doors, roof..) no performance mods.

Before the next race I would like to do tires and skids though at the least.

#8 ·
are you running stock clutches?

#12 ·
Nice video's

#16 ·
Is that the stock cage I see
I have a little more faith in the stock cage then most. Plus I have the rear bumper tied into it to add a little strength. I will make a cage soon though.

Nice job.....power steering?
2013 so no power steering

Nice job and great video. I would love to be the driver but not the passenger . If I was I would need a BIG diaper. :saint:
This is the 3rd race with my passenger. He's not scared haha. Watch my other videos on YouTube. One is of the same race from last year, the other is from a race we rolled in, hopped out, rolled it back on the wheels and kept racing :cool:

#21 ·
Awesome job ! Looks crazy fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.