Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back by no demand. Ok May you are up. Let the community know when you get your new 2022 X3!!!
The best way to toss some time out the window during your work day.
Or just some group therapy as you wait for your new X3 to be assembled and delivered.
If you took delivery of your new X3 in the month of May give this thread a shout, and if you feel up to the task post a pic of your new ride.
It may provide some moral support for all waiting on their new X3.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Still patiently waiting for mine to ship. In the meantime continuing to gather parts for the new one.

·
Premium Member
15,580 Posts
Currently (im)patiently waiting for the dealer to assemble my X3 with check in hand. I think this is the longest 3 days of my life...
Welcome from Tucson AZ.

Wait til you hear "I'm late". Then you'll know what long days are, LOL!

·
Registered
2021 Sport Max
1,502 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ.

Wait til you hear "I'm late". Then you'll know what long days are, LOL!
been there... done that... still paying for it.. literally lol

Reactions: Hollywood X3

·
Premium Member
15,580 Posts
My machine has been at the dealership for over a couple months and waiting for a front differental module before I can pick it up. Anyone else heard of this. Ordered Machine in November 2021
There's quite a few threads about members either not even getting their X3, or it arriving at the dealer missing parts. Unfortunately, it's nothing new.

·
Registered
2022 MAVERICK X3 MAX X RS TURBO RR WITH SMART-SHOX 72
26 Posts
My machine has been at the dealership for over a couple months and waiting for a front differental module before I can pick it up. Anyone else heard of this. Ordered Machine in November 2021
I put a deposit down on 4/11/22 and I'm picking it up 5/14. Crazy seeing how long people are having to wait in some areas. Good Luck!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Dude have you even driven that thing yet?? :ROFLMAO:
7 miles. But probably about 3 in distance since the tires were spinning the whole time. I sure want to but we have a 10 day vacation at the dunes starting a week from Friday. I wanted gussets and other things done first. It went against my sensibilities to take the car apart twice or more when I had everything ready to go on and so many of the accessories follow the same path or require the same disassembly/ reassembly. Shit, I waited 8 months for the car. A couple more weeks to have it just the way I want it and no more wrenching was worth it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Back by no demand. Ok May you are up. Let the community know when you get your new 2022 X3!!!
The best way to toss some time out the window during your work day.
Or just some group therapy as you wait for your new X3 to be assembled and delivered.
If you took delivery of your new X3 in the month of May give this thread a shout, and if you feel up to the task post a pic of your new ride.
It may provide some moral support for all waiting on their new X3.
I got my 2022 x3 DS RR 2 months ago it a great ride.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts