1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
806 Posts
I don't see the problem. My dealer told me that Can Am has the best clutch setup on the market,,,,,, as he was holding my scattered primary in his hands. Must be a fluke,lol.

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha to top it off I was almost home after a long night. It was at 8am

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I don't see the problem. My dealer told me that Can Am has the best clutch setup on the market,,,,,, as he was holding my scattered primary in his hands. Must be a fluke,lol.
So does this mean you will be upgrading to aftermarket clutches?

·
Registered
29 Posts
my commander clutch cover looks just like that.....

Tube of JB WELD and 3 hrs of dry time and I was back on the trail, 450 miles later and it is still holding stong. My helix looks just like that also and so far it is working, makes me nervous tho. Mine was caused by me when I changed the belt and took the secondary off to clean every thing and then didn't put it back together correctly.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Custom access hole for checking the torque on the primary bolt. Brilliant what will CanAm think of next!!!

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
They redesigned the box for the 14. At least for the max, it's got a guard in there around the secondary and an intake that goes right where that hole in bezillas is

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Why did u cut a whole to remove the clutch bolt ?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I was told by a mechanic that is where they put a hole anyways. It will draw cooler air in to help extend belt life

·
Registered
806 Posts
I plan on buying a QSC from Kris at Cold Blooded. Sometime. I ain't got the cash flow like some of theses ballers.

Reactions: Clifs maverick

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Also managed this on that lovely evening. And to clear the air Im thinking I may leave the hole there and stick a soup can in there while I'm riding so I can cook dinner while out.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess I bent a tie rod too haha what a weekend!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Good lord, I've heard of driving it like you stole it, but if there is ever a definition of this put in a dictionary somewhere I believe sir your name should be beside it. :tongue:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Haha I didn't wreck I swear I just ran the balls off of it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts