Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So earlier, I got the pleasure of going to the dealer and TRYING to order parts, but they all looked at me like I was stupid and didn't know what I was trying to get. I broke the Left Rear Light Bulb (Hella P21/5w) and they pretty much gave me the reach around. Finally I gave up and decided to ask more intelligent human beings. Where can I get this bulb? **If you need a picture, just holler**:big smile:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
OEM P/N 520000758 - list price is $9.99. Go down to your local automotive store and find a match for a 1/3 of the cost......

·
Registered
568 Posts
Got to love local dealers. The salesman can convince you on why you need to buy a 20k machine, but the parts guy can't help you with a $5 part.

XPEE1k killer

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got to love local dealers. The salesman can convince you on why you need to buy a 20k machine, but the parts guy can't help you with a $5 part.

XPEE1k killer
That is no joke. From now on, I'm going to just order online and suck it up with the shipping. It's literally not worth the headache that you get.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
That is no joke. From now on, I'm going to just order online and suck it up with the shipping. It's literally not worth the headache that you get.
You're right....most of these "factory trained parts experts" are a bunch of village idiot dumb F%&#$
I don't even bother wasting my time with them. Online is the only way to go.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're right....most of these "factory trained parts experts" are a bunch of village idiot dumb F%&#$
I don't even bother wasting my time with them. Online is the only way to go.
I believe they are there just for a paycheck. It sucks, but that happens

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
If you have a pepboys auto parts they have it its a european bulb. Im not home right now to post the number but will in the morning when i get home from work. They come in a package of two

·
Registered
367 Posts
1qwkgoat in that amazon link if you look in the reviews, someone says they ten bulbs for that price. haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have 3 channel remote control helicopters, 4 channel RC helicopters. and 6 channel helicopters too. Traditional RC helicopters cost thousands of dollars and you have to assemble them!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Like West Texas Raider I put some of the LED bulbs in mine and they are bright and no problems with them so far.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts