Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1000R mav and i need left front axle, left front knuckle hub and bearing assy, outer tie rod balljoint, headlight, left front hood, left front side plastic.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Sorry to hear about the carnage….what's the story behind the need for parts?

·
Premium Member
8,474 Posts
did you crash? i am looking to buy an outer cv stub if its still good, i dont care about the cv cage, balls or axle, just want the outer cv cup and splines.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's the problem when the axle tore out the cage and the bearings disappeared in the sand the stub axle and the axle are fine I would rebuild it if I could find a cage, bearing and boot...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya my wife let her sister drive it with my 7yr old daughter when I went and flipped it end over end twice destroyed my car good thing nobody got hurt thank god for that a specialty sense it only had shoulder lap belts the seats came un latched bent the cage but it did its job unlike those Xp cages even bent the center on my new hiper wheels. Just got triple X seats modifying seat mounts installing crow 5 point harness and building a bad ass cage for it.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Ya my wife let her sister drive it with my 7yr old daughter when I went and flipped it end over end twice destroyed my car good thing nobody got hurt thank god for that a specialty sense it only had shoulder lap belts the seats came un latched bent the cage but it did its job unlike those Xp cages even bent the center on my new hiper wheels. Just got triple X seats modifying seat mounts installing crow 5 point harness and building a bad ass cage for it.
Glad everyone was OK….so did you lose a tie rod or what caused you to flip?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No it was somebody with no experience in the dunes and went to fast over a top of a dune not knowing what was on the other side. We just got there and i had to go to town and it happend when I wasn't there it was probably was a good thing it gave me time to cool off. Otherwise I probably would have choked her out for driving like a idiot with my daughter in the car. My wife learned a big lesson on this one.

·
Registered
125 Posts
i think i may have a few of the outer stubs and i am in phoenix. pm your number and i will look for you tomorrow.

·
Registered
125 Posts
i should have new tie rods, i also have the cage and star but it for a commander so i think the mav has a little bit bigger axle so the spline may not match. any one know for sure??

·
Registered
502 Posts
No it was somebody with no experience in the dunes and went to fast over a top of a dune not knowing what was on the other side. We just got there and i had to go to town and it happend when I wasn't there it was probably was a good thing it gave me time to cool off. Otherwise I probably would have choked her out for driving like a idiot with my daughter in the car. My wife learned a big lesson on this one.
You don't know how happy I am to hear everyone was Good To Go, with that said How did you not flip out on your sister in law?
I don't care bout the buggy but your daughter is a whole different story. Like I said I am really happy to hear everyone was ok including the sister in law :disappointed:
What else do you need I also have some bits n pieces

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh I flipped out on her for being a idiot with my daughter in the car I was just so relieved that my daughter and even dumb ass wasn't hurt. I can fix or replace the buggy, even the seats came un latched so I'm bolting the seat mounts in with new suspension seat and 5 point harness. I'm down to left front plastic and left side hood, left front headlight, left knuckle hub and bearing assy, left front axle.

·
Premium Member
8,474 Posts
Oh I flipped out on her for being a idiot with my daughter in the car I was just so relieved that my daughter and even dumb ass wasn't hurt. I can fix or replace the buggy, even the seats came un latched so I'm bolting the seat mounts in with new suspension seat and 5 point harness. I'm down to left front plastic and left side hood, left front headlight, left knuckle hub and bearing assy, left front axle.
i have had a set of headlights for sale for a few months with no takers. just last weekend i installed them on my truck in place of my broken fog lights. Go figure that someone would need on just a couple days after i found a use for them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts