Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next Monday i'm taking the maverick into work to get some hardware set up for some light bars. Double row 10 maybe 12 or 30 or 40? If anyone is interested the lights are being made from a company everyone knows and Rockymountainatv is going to have something new noone else has right now and the price is going to be sweet. I will post pictures if anyone is interested. :big smile:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will take some Monday and post them that night. We compared them to the same size as a RI and ours is brighter and we have been testing them for about 6-7 months now and we havent had issues

·
Registered
680 Posts
Nice, can't wait to see some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Yeah come on buddy still waiting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: That Guy

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Still waiting............... Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well we tried to get the lights to mount that we were provided and it wont work, they are working on some kind of different mount.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Are these going to be a tusk brand led or what?

2014 XRS, 15" MSA Rims, 29" Rocktanes, Dragonfire Doors, Custom Graphics, Custom Hood and Inner Fenders by myself, Custom rear bumper, rock sliders, spare tire mount, and rotopax holder, Rugged Intercom, Airdam Primary clutch, custom full windshield, Pro Armour top, rear window, custom dash plate and radio mount.

Let the good times roll!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Where we at on these. Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts