Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to replace my tailights with some sort of led light. you guys think i could wire in a rigid dually to work the same as the regular tail light? i could order it with red leds and get a diffused lens for it. then i would probably get a 6" or 10" single row flood bar for a backup light. any opinions or suggestions?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
u can get a led bar across the back top for brakes, turn ,back up and flash , and get rid of the rear housing all together

·
Premium Member
8,284 Posts
My advice would be to not do anything. Who gives an eff what the poor bastard sees when he is behind you. And a reverse light??? Wtf? How far do you plan of backing up? Just drive through the roughest nastiest stuff, you have a 4wd Maverick for crying out loud.

Hey you asked for the advice. Save your money for more important things like a bobble head jebus to mount on the dash.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My advice would be to not do anything. Who gives an eff what the poor bastard sees when he is behind you. And a reverse light??? Wtf? How far do you plan of backing up? Just drive through the roughest nastiest stuff, you have a 4wd Maverick for crying out loud.

Hey you asked for the advice. Save your money for more important things like a bobble head jebus to mount on the dash.
You've got a good point lol. The only reason I've thought about brighter tail lights is here in the Oregon dunes the fog gets thick and nasty. I know I've follows guys and came up on them way quicker than I thought because I could barely see their tail lights

·
Registered
34 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts