Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok looking for a LED Light Bar, LED accent lighting and LED whip. Which ones would you guys recommend? Do any of the LED Light Bars have accent lighting? I thought I saw one the other day but can't seem to locate it now.

·
Premium Member
10,123 Posts
First question you need to ask yourself, seriously is -
How much do you want to spend? IMO, Rigid has the best stuff out there, backed by a lifetime warranty. I run their 40" bars on both my X3, and my Wildcat. No complaints.

Whips - I run Tribal Whips, once again, not exactly cheap, but they have never failed, and I believe they have a lifetime warranty too.

You can buy cheaper stuff, that will be almost as good. Just depends on your budget.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Got the 42 in Mictuning Led light bar with EMP mounting brackets and wiring harness with rocker switch for $122 on Amazon. Works great

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I just bought a pair of Rigid Dually SS pods, 2- 10" Rigid single row bars for the shock tower and front bumper, as well as their A series rock lights with 6 light. Found a website with Rigid products for 20% off. Plus their is a rebate through November. Still installing them. I'll let you know how they are once I get the switches hooked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I installed some Baja designs cubes and so far so good. Seem very high quality and plenty bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 7 of 7 Posts