Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of an aftermarket kit that is comparable to part #715003667? I don't want to buy LED lights and plug them in - I have some but am wanting to just upgrade the complete light unit.

Thanks.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Those are for the X3....this is a Sport Thread and the OP was asking for info on the Sport.
The headlight mounting holes for the Sport and X3 are the exact same. I only know this from putting a set of X3 OEM Headlights in my Sport and they mounted right up. The only difference is the wiring. So having said that, Yes, the baja designs light kit should work as long as you can wire the new lights in.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Does anyone know of an aftermarket kit that is comparable to part #715003667? I don't want to buy LED lights and plug them in - I have some but am wanting to just upgrade the complete light unit.

Thanks.
You can buy the LED headlight kit from Can AM but they want almost $700. I got a set of X3 headlights for mine off of amazon after market for $200 something i believe. The wiring is different on the back of the headlights so you will need a few extra parts to make them work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts