Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed installing some led Halo's/ fog lights from Tricled on my maverick yesterday. I'm going to do a write up on the install in the "how to" section, but I wanted to show you guys a couple pics here. I had a set on my renegade and they looked great. Always had people snappin necks at dusk and night time. Reggy at Tricled is a great guy to work with, I've dealt with him a couple of times now.

1361830623646.jpg

1361830625121.jpg

mav 1.jpg

mav 2.jpg

Mav 3.jpg

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are $140.

ATV

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Do you a picture of the headlight in with the halo?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll see if I can get one. Its basically just a ring that lays into the stock housing and sticks there with 3m tape. Sounds kind if shotty but it is actually pretty durable.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Here's a few close ups of the lights without them on.

1361897462135.jpg
1361897462993.jpg
1361897463301.jpg

Here's a few more with the headlights and halo's on. Kind of hard to see them because the camera is picking up so much light from the HID's.

1362262973000.jpg
1362262975206.jpg
1362262971213.jpg

Hope this helps

·
Registered
121 Posts
Here's a few close ups of the lights without them on.

View attachment 821
View attachment 822
View attachment 823

Here's a few more with the headlights and halo's on. Kind of hard to see them because the camera is picking up so much light from the HID's.

View attachment 824
View attachment 826
View attachment 825

Hope this helps
Where did you get your HIDs from? I was told that putting them in would melt the housing for the light. Are they better than the factory lights?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The halos are from tricled...

I got the hid's on eBay for $40 a pair. I got the same ones that Glamisfan has. I've gotten numerous night rides in with them with no problems at all. The housing looks fine. Type in "55w single beam hid 9005" in eBay. I got the 6000k color. It is the super white color. They took about 30 minutes to install and mount the ballasts. And yes they are insanely bright. 10x brighter than any vehicle I've driven in
(Including cars and trucks).

Reactions: Glamisfan

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
The halos are from tricled...

I got the hid's on eBay for $40 a pair. I got the same ones that Glamisfan has. I've gotten numerous night rides in with them with no problems at all. The housing looks fine. Type in "55w single beam hid 9005" in eBay. I got the 6000k color. It is the super white color. They took about 30 minutes to install and mount the ballasts. And yes they are insanely bright. 10x brighter than any vehicle I've driven in
(Including cars and trucks).

I forgot about this mod. What's the switch look like. I'm ready to do this on now.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Last one for good measure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Awesome thank you... Just to be sure it comes with that switch? Ordered kit last night. Looking forward to getting them. Any tricks or tips on install?
Thanks

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It comes with a little tiny switch. You have to buy the rocker switch separately. I had mine custom made by utv inc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts