Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2019 X3 XRC
331 Posts
Actually have a degree in criminal justice. Once i saw how it is designed and ran i wanted nothing to do with it. Spent the next 13 years in the military and saw enough to make me sick. Got the f out of that. Republicans are just as bad as democrats and want the same thing. Just at a different pace. If you think we went to war over terrorists and WMD’s you are mistaken. It was all for fiat currency. Those laws you speak of are just what your are told by a corporation. Why do you think most of these politicians never get in trouble for the stuff they do. Anyways. They are just seat belts. Cop was a douche
So you don't wanna say what you do for a living?lol

·
Registered
724 Posts
It actually takes a lot of work to be recognized as a sovereign citizen. You cant just claim it. Have to get out of the corporation of American. You need to get a certificate of live birth. Renounce your birth certificate and ss card ect. There is a lot to it.
Now you sound like one even more lol

• Haha
Reactions: DogRunner2

·
Registered
2020 X3 X rs Turbo RR
199 Posts
I'm always amused at the "sovereign citizen" advocates, as if that would somehow make them not subject to the laws of the location where they currently are.

Reactions: DogRunner2

·
Registered
21 X3 XRC
342 Posts
Now you sound like one even more lol
Na i was really curious about it. When you dig into it its pretty interesting actually and reading about how a lot of them went to jail and took a few years to get it overturned and then get paid for wrongful imprisonment. I dont have the time to do what they went through. Just shows you though how we are manipulated into thinking the way we live is right. Anyways. These are discussions over a beer. Not on a thread. Haha

·
Registered
2018 X3 XDS Turbo R
145 Posts
Its most likely not a law. Its a code. laws are voted on by the ppl . Im sure it was never voted on and just addopted into the statutes code book. Can easily be beaten in court. I would have asked the cop if he swore and oath when he was hired on and if that oath was to uphold the US constitution amd state constitution? Did you ever read either? How do you have the right to enforce what you havent even read what you swore to uphold. Fucking cops make me sick that act like this cop did if there was no extra circumstances that we dont know about.
On Gillian’s Island perhaps.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Na i was really curious about it. When you dig into it its pretty interesting actually and reading about how a lot of them went to jail and took a few years to get it overturned and then get paid for wrongful imprisonment. I dont have the time to do what they went through. Just shows you though how we are manipulated into thinking the way we live is right. Anyways. These are discussions over a beer. Not on a thread. Haha
Being paid to be in prison would be horrendous.

·
Registered
2014 Maverick X RS DPS
2 Posts
Its most likely not a law. Its a code. Laws are voted on by the ppl. Im sure it was never voted on and just addopted into the statutes code book. Can easily be beaten in court. I would have asked the cop if he swore and oath when he was hired on and if that oath was to uphold the US constitution amd state constitution? Did you ever read either? How do you have the right to enforce what you havent even read what you swore to uphold. Fucking cops make me sick that act like this cop did if there was no extra circumstances that we dont know about.
Yeah, that is not how it works.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Stole from another group. Guy got ticketed in WI $232 for having aftermarket seats and harnesses in SXS. Guess WI law if it’s not factory belt or seat it’s illegal. Anyone else heard of something like this?
View attachment 281574
This is true. I live in Wisconsin. It is the same for ATVs. You can only ride 2 people on an Atv if it’s a 2up.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts