Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
7,381 Posts
Has anyone gotten rid of the adjustable seat slider on the drivers side. I thin that is where all of the wobble is coming from because my passenger seat is good and tight by the driver side is sloppier than a hostess at the bunny ranch! I ride with mine as far back as it can go anyways so I wouldn't mind ditching the adjuster if it tightens up the seat....

· Registered
7,381 Posts
how did you putthe seat onto the frame after removingthe slider? Did you just weld it on? Also, what are you using in place of the rubber feet? I was considering buying some hard rubber body mounts or bushings and modify them to replace the cheap rubber feeton the seats....

· Registered
7,381 Posts
So just how sloppy is the hostess at the bunny ranch?
Haha….I figured that would get someone's attention…..let's just say I have a "friend" and he told me that unless your name is Ron Jeremy or you are lucky enough to get hooked up with a newbie….you might want to consider taking a ride in the "back seat" since the "front seats" are pretty ragged out!!!:crying:

· Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks for the pictures and description….it looks like you now sit lower and tipped back a bit more….can you feel the difference?

· Registered
7,381 Posts
Someone is going to get launch out of those Maverick seats one of these days. I'm sure there will be lawsuit to boot too. I think the design is not safe enough. Make sure you have a 4 or 5 point harness.
Agreed….The seat actually came loose on me during my demo ride before I purchased mine. I do have 5 point harnesses that i just installed yesterday…..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.