Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Order online or start a conversation with Craig for your best deal!

CAN-AM X3 ALTERNATOR KIT
  • Bolt on kit no modifications needed
  • No modifications to the frame
  • No added bearings
  • Puts out 50 amps at idle
  • Rated at 90 amps
  • Bolts straight to the crank
  • Very reliable connection
  • Will power all the accessories you need and want
  • When you are consuming more power than your starter can make you need to add another source for power. The stock ECU will pull power if you do not have enough voltage. Stock accessory relay will drop out at 12.5 volts.
  • A secondary battery is only needed when the car is off & you want to play your stereo or keep your lights on
  • CAD designed & CNC machined in-house
  • Made in the USA
  • INSTALL VIDEO

1. Full Kit $1700 list (no cover core charge)

2. Full kit with option of reimbursement $1700 (with reimbursement $1430 total)

With this option we will send you the full bolt on alternator kit. If you decide to send us back your stock ignition cover we will reimburse you $270 once we receive your ignition cover. A return label will be provided.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Neat kit. Curious about winter time hitting water spots after a rain? Is there a cover of some sort for this setup?

·
Official Site Vendor
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not had that experience and could not answer that question from my personal experience. There is a way to think this through. If you were in a Jeep with a snorkel and removed the fan the machine would go submerged as long as the rest of the components could withstand the water. The belt on the alternator is like a fan belt with the fan removed. You may have to try it to find out.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have not had that experience and could not answer that question from my personal experience. There is a way to think this through. If you were in a Jeep with a snorkel and removed the fan the machine would go submerged as long as the rest of the components could withstand the water. The belt on the alternator is like a fan belt with the fan removed. You may have to try it to find out.
Good point! I never thought about that. I would like to try your alternator kit, especially, since you are relatively close to where I live. What is the pricing on your set up?
Thanks,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts