Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At st anthony , only one cylinder running. Lamda error code. Dealer hasn't been able to resolve issue . Anyone have ideas?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Lamda is the air fuel ratio (AFR) the O2 Sensor monitors. It was probably out of range due to the one cylinder not firing and produced an error. Or the sensor is defective and causing an over rich or lean condition. I am assuming the dealer checked the O2 sensor and replaced the spark plugs and or the coil pack?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got back from the dealer. I guess the coil is bad, causing problems with ECU , and leaned out the front cylinder. Front cylinder is toast!! Only 80 lbs compression.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just got back from the dealer. I guess the coil is bad, causing problems with ECU , and leaned out the front cylinder. Front cylinder is toast!! Only 80 lbs compression.
Damn that sucks. Your still under warranty correct?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So what is happen with this? Warranty going to take care it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, traded it out for a new one. Dealer was actually pretty good about it. Considering i had to McGyver a tie rod on it with some steel tubing And a couple lug nuts. I could have waited till I got back to Fla, but said heck with it and pulled the trigger on another one. I would definitely say I got lucky the dealer had one and was willing to help me out. Sure had fun while I was there!, image.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts