Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the SxS world and loving it. Bought a 13 Maverick XRS put a few cosmetic mods on it and continuing to shop!!! Considering adding power steering. Any Input????

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
New to the SxS world and loving it. Bought a 13 Maverick XRS put a few cosmetic mods on it and continuing to shop!!! Considering adding power steering. Any Input????
Welcome to the site. You live in Michigan or Canada? If Michigan where at? I'm in the thumb area and ride up that way.

Chris

·
Registered
99 Posts
welcome...mods depend on what your gonna do..I drove from mio to Oscoda took a break at lake huron...on the way back belt started unraveling..had to drive back to MIO 15mph...1600 miles last summer it drove exellent...main issue would be keeping the cvt cool...I really want to get power steering to but there are so many other odds and ends I need first..If you live in oscoda That was me last year :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am south of Tawas not much trailriding around here. We do alot of backroading. Drove the shoreline twice since we bought in January. Need a GOPRO would have had some really good footage. Modded Rhinos, Rzr 800, Teryx4 nobody could even think of going through most of the stuff we were going through. A friend just purchased a Rzr 1000 so it will be interesting to see how they stack up....Sure hope the yellow demon stays on top!!!!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I added PS over Christmas and have been digging it since....you can ride all day long and never get tired.....hit up some of the vendors on the forum for pricing.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts