Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post up for anyone interested, LACC now has a sxs series that is getting very popular. If u wanna try something new it's a lot of fun

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a cross country style event held bimonthly at various locations all over Louisiana To race it requires a few mods , of course a helmet, 4 or 5 point harnesses, and ether doors or door nets. So the only thing other than a stock machine would be harnesses and a helmet. The races usually last for 1.5 hours.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a lot of fun!! Varied terrain, tight wooded trails to wide open areas. All I've done until now was mud ridding, so it was a great change of pace for me. It would be nice to see some more people showing up an trying something new. The first race of the year had 22 Sxs's show up.

·
Registered
711 Posts
i will see you saturday pal!! i am coming to check out some clutching on various bikes. i will be glad to sit in yours and check the tune out and make sure its 100% before the race starts. i will be there first thing before your guys 10:00 practice

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adam it will be great to see u! Amber is bringing her beast out to put around in and we always have a spare seat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts