Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wheres everyone going to ride? Im head to trails end campground to ride with the southern sxs riders

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am going to be splitting my time between Trails End and Brimstone. Should be a blast!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
684 Posts
Coos bay, Oregon coast. Anybody else?
Will be there with a bunch of people. Quads, dirtbikes, sxs's and a sand rail in our group.

·
Registered
150 Posts
We'll be at Redcreek Offroad, near Wiggins, Ms.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Headed to St. Anthony's for some sand riding!!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Headed to the lake that weekend, cookout and watch football!!! Last big weekend for the year on the lake.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
probably last weekend of camping for my family. Meeting up with some friends, drinking beer and watching some football also. Next weekend going to a big poker run, 16 of us.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Going to Winchester bay, that is the last big bash at the docks. They have a outdoor BBQ that is increadable. This will be the first time i will have paddles on the maverick. Should be a fun weekend.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Man I wished I had weekends off :( .. What few days I have off I'll be riding some hatfield mccoy trails and probably leave from my driveway and ride the trails to east lynn lake which is probably the best ride I've ever done.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
No riding for me. I'm headed to the delmar race track , where the surf meets the turf to watch some horse races. Hope everyone has a safe riding trips.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts