Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Nice work I'm going to KOH this year also hopefully I get my lower A arms I ordered from you 2 month's ago in time to get them installed?
Wow I ordered mine from Craig Pro UTV Parts 2weeks ago and I already received them. CT Boxed Lowers,black

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yeah if I would of known back then it would take over 2 month's to get them I would of looked elsewhere got a deal on there black Friday sale but then of course new years I bent one of the stock lowers 150 bucks down the drain....... Let's just say I'm not very happy!

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Yeah if I would of known back then it would take over 2 month's to get them I would of looked elsewhere got a deal on there black Friday sale but then of course new years I bent one of the stock lowers 150 bucks down the drain....... Let's just say I'm not very happy!
Personally I don't think it's the right thing to do to shame a forum member / vendor publically, especially on his own thread.
The only exclusion would be is if all other options / communication methods had failed over a reasonable time. If you have exhausted all possible remidies, then my apologies.

I personally don't know this member nor done business with him. Just saying, I've seen issues get blown out of control started like this on other forums.

Make ou t a great night.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yeah I hear ya nuff said!!!!!

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Nice work I'm going to KOH this year also hopefully I get my lower A arms I ordered from you 2 month's ago in time to get them installed?
Message me your name and I'll see where things stand. They may have already shipped out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
What’s the lowdown on the quick disconnect sway bar links?
Those are something that we're testing. We like try different stuff and different designs so we're going to see how these work out. We've already made a couple changes to them, we were using a 5/8" uniball and its too big creating some issues so we had to step down sizes and change a couple minor things. They're 100% 7075 aluminum and should be very very strong.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Really nice work, I was down to pick up my monster bumper, gusset kit and shock brace last week and you guys were jamming away on that machine. Really happy with my parts from you guys, beautiful and well built stuff.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts