Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be making a complete clutch tooling set for the X3.
The KWI clutch tool set will allow pulling of the primary governor cup. Compressing of the primary spring for assembly/disassembly. Compressing of the secondary clutch spring and helix for assembly/disassembly. The ability to full shift out the installed clutches to check belt full shift, alignment, weight changes and thrust roller inspection. Holding of the primary clutch for removal and installation torquing. Pricing will be @ $350USD plus shipping. Available to ship out within 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
546 Posts
We will be making a complete clutch tooling set for the X3.
The KWI clutch tool set will allow pulling of the primary governor cup. Compressing of the primary spring for assembly/disassembly. Compressing of the secondary clutch spring and helix for assembly/disassembly. The ability to full shift out the installed clutches to check belt full shift, alignment, weight changes and thrust roller inspection. Holding of the primary clutch for removal and installation torquing. Pricing will be @ $350USD plus shipping. Available to ship out within 2 weeks.

Im all in. You gonna sell tons of kits!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I haven't even got my clutches to you yet Kris quit filling my head with ideas. I need to break the internet so I quit reading this stuff. I am going to be divorced but I will still have my X3!!!! Maybe I can use Jasons kit!!!!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
I haven't even got my clutches to you yet Kris quit filling my head with ideas. I need to break the internet so I quit reading this stuff. I am going to be divorced but I will still have my X3!!!! Maybe I can use Jasons kit!!!!!
Haha. Yup

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Real soon. Should be able to ship within the next week hopefully, waiting on a couple components to show. I'll put a post up as soon as they're ready to order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts