Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
That is awesome! Good for them. Great way to help the community and keep their people employed. I have their hard coat half windshield. Perfect material for the job they are doing.

·
Vendor
598 Posts
Thanks fellas! It was pretty cool to see them out the last time I needed to go to the grocery. We've got pretty much all of our little town covered right now, along with some surrounding counties. And now we're shipping them all over the country.

If you guys know of anyone in need, please pass this along. We just put them on the website. The whole windshield line has been dedicated to these and to personal face shields for local hospitals and other health agencies.

Red Pepper Deli, down the road from where I live:

Red Pepperoni Pizza, right across the street. Killer beer selection btw...

Lowe's

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
earlier today was at Costco in Lexington ky and the checkout guys by the exit each had one. if nothing else it makes the checkout people feel safer. great idea and KUDOS.

·
Vendor
598 Posts
That's awesome! All the way down in Lexington! Thanks man! You'll have to come up when all this crap starts clearing up, and I'll show you around the factory. Hopefully we'll all get back to normal (whatever "normal" is going to be) soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts