Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my full stm rage 6 from my dealer and he bought it direct from STM. They put a default setup in it of 14/4/4 with a 45 degree helix and a ps-13 gold spring. It was totollybthe wrong setup for sand mountain. It subsequently chewd a belt within an hour and was only reaching 7200 rpm.
I texted kris and he helped me diagnose the issue and have me a setup that should work and cure my ills. The guy didn't have to help me at all since I bought the same product he sells from a competitor. You truly don't find that these days. A person doing something nice for someone, expecting or getting nothing in return.
So I thought I'd give a thumbs up to good dude!!

·
Banned
546 Posts
He's the man I'm getting mine from

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yep, that's the Kris I know as well.....he sets the benchmark for customer service and support.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yep I second,third,n forth all that, Kris is a great guy willing to help when he can. That says a lot about a man that still helps you even though u didn't purchase from him. I know my venders would tell me to screw off if I came to them about a product I bought from someone else. Now how do u like that rage 6????

·
Registered
266 Posts
Stand-up guy for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts