Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever bought from KJ Motorsports out of NY for wheels/tires? If not, any recommendations?

$1524 delivered to Lost Angeles CA area: for x4 15 inch SD HD9 beadlock wheels mounted with Tensor AT Regulators 32's a good price? Seems like a decent price?

Its for my 2018 X3 Max...

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2019 x3 Xds R
464 Posts
Careful on some of those great deal sites. When in doubt google the company name. A lot of pop up companies over the last 2 years just ripping people off. If it seems to good to be true for price, well you’ve been warned. Ny, nj, fl, and ca are usually where located. Can also call and ask for on hand pictures to.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
excellent, I just ordered

I went with the grey System 3's instead. I think the grey will good with my silver Eibach springs...

I will have to list my x5 30 inch Rockabilly's on stock wheels next!

·
Registered
10,956 Posts
They seem to have decent pricing. I always check Rocky Mountain ATV for pricing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have ordered tires a wheels from them twice.....both times very satisfied with price, delivery time and product. Both times, the pricing was as good or better than Rocky Mountain plus free delivery, and no tax. Very happy with them!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone ever bought from KJ Motorsports out of NY for wheels/tires? If not, any recommendations?

$1524 delivered to Lost Angeles CA area: for x4 15 inch SD HD9 beadlock wheels mounted with Tensor AT Regulators 32's a good price? Seems like a decent price?

Its for my 2018 X3 Max...

Thanks!
Yes I did last month tires, wheels, highlifter kit $1300.00 DOLLARS. The biggest mistake ever parts missing tires rubbed the front fire wall guy name Shaun terrible guaranteed me the tires would not rub guess what tires rub lift kit had missing parts. Once they get your money too bad go in and read the reviews. They said once I installed them they could not do anything. Biggest rip off. DON'T DO IT YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!

·
Registered
2020 Maverick Sport Max
17 Posts
I'll give KJ Motorsports two thumbs up, a 5-star review, and a good old atta-boy!!!! I ordered a tire and wheel package from them on a Friday that arrived in Iowa on Monday. Sure FedEx gets a nod for the assist but they did ship them the same day. Very pleased with the entire transaction.

These arrived just in time to make a 500 mile backpacking trip in Northern Wisconsin and the UP. Mostly fire roads and trails and about 50 miles of asphalt when we had no other choices. The pictures below are from after the trip. Only visible wear on the tires is the edges of the the lugs are no longer sharp. Extremely glad I went with the Maxxis Carnivores.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts