Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,763 Posts
Update: These kings will not work with the Double E Sway Bar. I installed them and they looked good to go but in the dunes with some stress they turned under pressure causing the tops of the shock mounts to hit the sway bar. It nicked the tops of the kings but not substantial damage. Since then I've modified them a bit and turned the upside down which I believe is going to do the trick. I'll report back once I get a chance to test them in action.
Any pics? I'm trying to picture what you're saying. Double E? As in Eibach with the double holes?

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
Update: These kings will not work with the Double E Sway Bar. I installed them and they looked good to go but in the dunes with some stress they turned under pressure causing the tops of the shock mounts to hit the sway bar. It nicked the tops of the kings but not substantial damage. Since then I've modified them a bit and turned the upside down which I believe is going to do the trick. I'll report back once I get a chance to test them in action.
I bet they only work with stock location/stiffness hole on the aftermarket swaybars. The stock swaybar links don't play nice when you move them to the stiffer setting on the Eibach swaybars. They will fold under and the swaybar will hit the trailing arm on a hard hit. Eibach make there own set of links so you can use the stiffer setting.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts