Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kelly and his brother traveled down to Burkeville, TX to do some testing with Performance ATV Parts at Sabine ATV! I am still speechless. We provided 32" Terminators to test on his machine and it worked flawlessly. Whether it was slow and technical or Wide Open it performed WAY beyond our expectations. He let me behind the wheel for a bit and I tested it in several scenarios. I locked it up while driving down hard pack and although the turn radius was limited a little it still would turn with ease with the SuperATV Powersteering unit he had his machine equipped with.

I truly believe this thing is a work of art. The machine work is impressive. The operation is impressive. This thing deserves nothing less than an A+ as a rating. This truly is going to change the game all across the board. Whether it be your hardcore Mud Riders, dune riders, KOH style riders, Rock climbers, this is an accessory that EVERY Can Am side by side needs.

And to top things off Kelly and his brother Kevin are two of the most down to earth guys I've ever met. Just some good ole country boys that had a great idea. We will be selling these and also taking pre-orders beginning tomorrow. The lead time at this very moment is still grey as we are waiting on the machine shop to let us know what their turn around is. On things like this patience will be key. The introductory price is going to be $1400 and full retail (after May 1, 2014) will be $1599.99. This will include EVERYTHING you need to install this rig. From the electric motor, actuator, switches, wiring, and everything internally. You will have to ship your differential to us and we will re use the cases. In the future billet cases are a possibility, BUT this will push pricing over the 2k mark I'm sure.

For any other questions please call us anytime between 9 am and 6 pm central time Monday thru Friday at 409-697-1330. I am not able to check these forums as much as I used to say either contact me at the number listed or [email protected]

This is not a final edit, but it's all the footage I have off of my GoPro. Going to add more as I get the videos recorded on the other cameras. This should give you a good idea of what we're working with though!

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Awesome! Good to know there are still inventors in this country and everything isn't imported from china. Two thumbs up guys

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Should be a hit with the rock crawlers and mudders!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
seen him climb a tree with it on FB , nice locker

gonna be great for the peeps that need it

·
Registered
527 Posts
Nice, This is going to be a game changer. Why can am didn't have this to begin with, who knows!! One question, Where you mount through the "firewall" Is that on the passenger side? Looks like that is where ssv mounts they're subwoofer, that will be a decision maker for guys that are running a sub.?? Locker or sub,,, that is the question haha no brainer if you ask me

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nice, This is going to be a game changer. Why can am didn't have this to begin with, who knows!! One question, Where you mount through the "firewall" Is that on the passenger side? Looks like that is where ssv mounts they're subwoofer, that will be a decision maker for guys that are running a sub.?? Locker or sub,,, that is the question haha no brainer if you ask me

U can mount the actuation motor in your glove box, the roof, anywhere literally. I can get up to an 8ft cable the cable u seen was 3ft! So u just tell us what u need I put mine there because of room and ease of install

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts