Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
utvunderground.com posted they have a special announcement from Kawasaki.

I wonder if they are going to come out with a 1000cc SxS. Anyone have any ideas? It's 45 minutes from now.

1233603_614274245290272_1317952573_n.jpg

·
Registered
998 Posts
I give Kawi credit, they done better with the new t2 than Yamahaha done with the Viking

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I liked the old one better. At least the looks of it. Haven't heard much bad about them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks nice. A lot of extras that we have to pay big bucks to add.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
806 Posts
I would rather have the race gator instead of that ugly bastard. Damn!

Reactions: Clifs maverick

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The only thing I liked was the behind the seat storage compartments.....that would be nice on the Mav...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
for 12,900 id rather be in a commander, now go back to the drawing board and think 5 years ahead
I agree....looks late (very late) to market.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
wtf happen to the t-rex ?

2.5 seater ? lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I like it as a starting platform only. They still need to have a 1000cc engine and at least 14"of travel all the way around. This is just to keep up with the industry. They are definately behind and with this release don't seem to be in a hurry to catch up. If it had more ponies under the hood and factory LT, it would be awesome. IMO. The longer wheel base rides incredible. Its perfect for the guys that will pump up the engine a bit and put LT on it. Then add a new cage, seats, harness' & LED light bar and your set.

·
Registered
448 Posts
This is what happens when aI rhino ie rear ended by a ranger.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
1542 lbs wow

3 year warranty will be a big seller , and its 1'' longer wheel base then maverick

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
that is a converted t4.

The T4 is a great machine. Stout and it has a lot of torque. I love my T4 for camping trips, it hauls 3 of us very comfortably and the suspension is soft. The 4wd system is 10x better than the can am crap.

The wheelbase and width are perfect in my opinion, for a family cruiser.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
that is a converted t4.

The T4 is a great machine. Stout and it has a lot of torque. I love my T4 for camping trips, it hauls 3 of us very comfortably and the suspension is soft. The 4wd system is 10x better than the can am crap.

The wheelbase and width are perfect in my opinion, for a family cruiser.
It's the UTV equivelant of a Dodge Caravan....practical but hard on the eyes and definetly not a chick magnet for sure :cool2:

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
If I were a hunter or did camping trips in the woods that thing would fit the bill perfectly. The storage system is pretty cool.

I still don't understand why neither Kawi or Yamaha have released a sport SXS. Certainly now would be the time out west when riding season is about to start.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts