Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried to talk to k&t about putting the box on the Mav just haven't got ahold of them yet, it was hands down the best bang for the buck I spent on my commander, got rid of governer,kept operating temps down and got rid of shaft saver hope someone makes one soon I have donuts to cut and not sure the Mav will do them without some sort of mod

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I did 1 donut on a demo ride with no problem, but I forgot to try multiple donuts on my first ride. But this is also one of the first mods that I want to do! We need someone to try multiple donuts and let us know how it does!

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
841 Posts
It is suppose to work according to my sources

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I just sold my K&T box. I didn't want to just plug it in without knowing what kind of damage may occur if any. I tried to contact K&T several times, left messages and no return call so I just sold it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Makes u wonder when a company with a good product does not return phone calls or emails. Even if they are small they should be able to handle
emails.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was just at the dunes today with mine and spun several donuts with no problem. Still cuts out when you jump and it will cut out evey once in awhile when the ass end gets light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts