We are on our way!!!
After I sold the Commander I thought I could wait for the MAV4. I was wrong so I bought a used Outy 800 to hold me off until then. I planned on picking up a Mav4 as soon as they were released. However, I'm contemplating waiting for the second year model. I still have a bad taste in my mouth from getting hosed on the price of buying a first run Commander. I don't know if I'll be able to hold true to that after I sit in a MAV4 though!What r u riding now xelvic