Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up my new max. Red and black color. Damn sweet. Took it out last night on some trails. Amazed at the suspension and power!!! Exhaust sounds really good also. Couple of pros and cons. But over all very happy I got into can am.

Can't put picks on with my phone. Try to load some later. Unless someone can tell me how

image (2).jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
What are your pros and cons? I am considering the same unit as we speak.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Congrats. I love the white & red color

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well its a very nice machine. I put a deposit down in march so I was the first in Michigan to get one. I paid 20,800$, then added the 4 year warranty at 900$. the only thing I don't like, placement of cup holders. I hit them driving with my right elbow. the center plastic pieces that you see in the middle b-pillar. not the top piece on the roll cage, but the one lower covering the drivers seat belt. my friend was in the backseat and went to get out. his knee hit it and knocked it loose. they just use push lock washer to hold the trim on at the top. also the rear center arm rest opens with a lid. but there is no sides to the storage compartment?? very odd. the plus is the motor is located in between the rear seats. the moved the battery to under the r/r pass seat. the exhaust sounds very nice. lots of shoulder room. im impressed overall

1 - 5 of 5 Posts