Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, I have to park my 19' X3 four seater 64in. outside until the new garage gets built. Jacking around with this tarp and straps just sucks. I ride and wrench on the weekends but want to cover it during the weekdays. Looking for a waterproof storage cover. I find a bunch for two seaters. Any help? Thx!

·
Registered
191 Posts
There are a lot of covers made for cars that will fit. I use a Duck Cover (for indoor use) made for a Jeep Wrangler on my 2 seaters and they fit very well. I purchased on Amazon for like $30 each. I am sure you'll have to spend more for an outdoor version but much less than the Can-Am cover. Find one made for a car/SUV that is about the same size as your Max.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Yup, Iike Black Diamond said, get an outdoor car cover, whatever size with decent quality. If it fits big, you could always tie it down tighter.
I'd say take a peek under there once a week, make sure nothing is rusting. Run the motor every couple weeks, like a generator should be run once a month or so for maintenance...
Tarps suck....

·
Premium Member
3,911 Posts
I thought we found a shower cap / elastic type from Walmart that achieved this for like $30? The post is from a while back but search should find it. Had part # if I recall

·
Registered
10,593 Posts
Amazon has a few covers for the X3. I have the Can Am one and it is great. I have used it to trailer my X3 in the rain a few times.

·
Premium Member
3,911 Posts
I also have the can am one, it’s spendy and takes a few minutes to install / fold back up. I wouldn’t mind the shower cap one just for a quick cover

1 - 9 of 9 Posts