Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
After doing my research I decided on having my suspension done here. Should be done in a few days and I will
post up my results about a week from now.
I'm assuming Utvshocks.com is doing them in Havasu.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Have you tried Tom Morris' number?
Heres Toms number 949 500 1586 if Garys not available. I know Gary is starting to take his Retirement kinda serious. lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
Heres Toms number 949 500 1586 if Garys not available. I know Gary is starting to take his Retirement kinda serious. lol
x2 Gary’s primarily employment is vacationing. I can’t blame him. He has personally been knee deep in shocks, their progression and fine tuning since the beginning of Baja and stadium trucks. Tom will be your best contact. If you do get a hold of Gary tell him rotax rhino Johnny from riverside says hi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I spoke to both, but Tom is close to me and he does answer his phone. I went to his house where he has his shop. I wanted to meet
with him personally. I am very impressed with him and his shop. Shop is very organized and clean. Very nice guy who takes the time
to answer my many questions. Just picked up my shocks from him and hope to get out in about a week.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I spoke to both, but Tom is close to me and he does answer his phone. I went to his house where he has his shop. I wanted to meet
with him personally. I am very impressed with him and his shop. Shop is very organized and clean. Very nice guy who takes the time
to answer my many questions. Just picked up my shocks from him and hope to get out in about a week.
So have you had a chance to try out your new shock setup? I'd like to hear some feedback since this will probably be the next accessory/mod that gets done on the RC.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Curious to hear as well.

Tom actually sent me an e-mail earlier this week asking if I'd ever got my shock work done. We exchanged a couple of further e-mails and I'm planning to get my shocks to him next week.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quick update, finally able to get out yesterday and did 60 miles in the desert. All kinds of terrain, trails, whoops, and sand.
Suspension is night and day better. Hit some big whoops at speed and no bottoming, very plush at low speeds.
Very happy, expensive but money well spent for me. Oh ya, wife is happy too.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Quick update, finally able to get out yesterday and did 60 miles in the desert. All kinds of terrain, trails, whoops, and sand.
Suspension is night and day better. Hit some big whoops at speed and no bottoming, very plush at low speeds.

Cool! That's good news...

The important thing Gary told me about the shock work was that my wife would be very happy; sounds like she might be after Tom's finished with mine!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Thanks for the feedback.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts