Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of when I bought my Mav. and after being off for a few months on vacation I now have time to play with it. New, Rox lights,reverse lights,new front bumper$150, 2 way Radio install, Clutch housing belt saver,wind deflector, dome light and cooler lights in blue, rear rack braces, I have been busy.... Oh and also custom Carbon fiber door latch handles.
67944242_409384703261772_3850627554562015232_n.jpg doorlatch (2).JPG deflector (2).JPG IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0001 (1).JPG

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even more pics

Even more pics. Rear rack braces, Mud/ rock guards, and all new EBC brake pads, Rears were worn out and fronts were only 25% worn?? welding (2).JPG welding (6).JPG x3.JPG

·
Premium Member
10,835 Posts
Nice pics!

·
Premium Member
7,301 Posts
The wind deflector painted black doesnt block your vision at all ?

Did you put in an intercom to the radio? How do you talk through it if not? I noticed the mic cable going through the console but it isnt a coiled cable so it goes to something else ?

I like the cage lines especially the intrusion bars and roof line.

Tim

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Nice progress. Brake pad wear unusual (backwards)
Enjoy ....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The wind deflector does not extend above the top of the intrusion bar. When sitting in the car I can still see the shocks. The angle of the picture is deceiving. as for the radio I wear a helmet at all times and have the helmet wired for a mic and speakers. PTT button is on the passenger grab handle.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,835 Posts
Yes 1960 cadillac 6.0LS with twin turbos.
That is Bad Ass!!! What color are you eventually going with? Maybe a very deep purple or blue metallic?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts