Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was very impressed with how level it was staying and how soft it landed. I have jumped the xp and i had a built teryx and i must say this mav is hands down the best feeling yet....

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Holy crap that's some air there lol I'm not sure if I have the cahonies to jump it that high.

Reactions: kroth1984

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was def a good huck. had to make sure i made it to the landing lol didnt wanna flat land that one

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Are your shocks modified at all? if Not what settings did you use for the rebound and compression?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are your shocks modified at all? if Not what settings did you use for the rebound and compression?
i was told i would have to slow the rebound down 3 clicks . Well these ones must have been set up ok from the dealer or something because i didnt even end up using that i went with the factory settings it cam with on the rig

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah Eric Herman.

Gourdy's group is cool. I give Gourdy crap all the time. I'm the one that beat Gourdy rzr up comp hill with my stock maverick with dirt tires. He wants a rematch. Guess he did some clutch work and some diff paddles.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
You know there's probably a little more under the hood than just a little clutch work & different paddles, probably = big bore,cams,porting & clutch/paddles. There's always more to the story. Hope to catch you guys running up there.

Sweet Jump by the way. Was that the back side - if so I know where you're at & that's a great dune to jump.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You know there's probably a little more under the hood than just a little clutch work & different paddles, probably = big bore,cams,porting & clutch/paddles. There's always more to the story. Hope to catch you guys running up there.

Sweet Jump by the way. Was that the back side - if so I know where you're at & that's a great dune to jump.
No it's the front side to the right of banshee hill (hill to the right of comp) it's in that big gully as you following the mt around . Yeah gordys got the alba stage 2 kit now with a clutch he has been working on forever to dial it in . There setting his car up to beat a maverick . I told him pretty easy to do when your the mechanic at the shop and all you do all day is fine time your ride

·
Registered
53 Posts
No it's the front side to the right of banshee hill (hill to the right of comp) it's in that big gully as you following the mt around . Yeah gordys got the alba stage 2 kit now with a clutch he has been working on forever to dial it in . There setting his car up to beat a maverick . I told him pretty easy to do when your the mechanic at the shop and all you do all day is fine time your ride

Gourdy should run circles around a maverick for how much money and time sunk into that rzr. Would have been cheaper just to buy a stock maverick. Haha lmao. One thing it does look nice ..... in my rear view mirror.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Does he need a pilots license to do that??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts