Registered
806 Posts
i want to see that landing. Damn.

Reactions: Tbtexas.com

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Charlot WOW.... that is crazy I'm guessing those aren't stock shocks cause I was bottoming out on what I thought was a pretty good jump for a stock set up. Do you mind I'm sure everyone that has seen that pic is wondering how you could land such a jump? Kind of shocks who built them. And besides the shocks where did you get those balls that was badass!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Damn is right...looks like there's a nice landing transition but hitting it the first time to make sure you you clear to the landing spot is definitely ballsy.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Lol that sob is up there !

·
Registered
367 Posts
jeez...that's some serious airtime
we should change your screen name to "Air Jordan"

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where is alex at I wanna see if his shocks could handle such a jump those pics are really making me want some shock work...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have jumped mine a few times at St. Anthonys and not a fan. Mav's seem to be a little nose heavy and always land nose down. I tried all the tricks, suspension, speeding up off the lip and not sure what is the deal.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Here is a few of mine jumping and landing. IMG_0961.PNG IMG_0962.PNG Yes Harsh Landings with the stock springs and 2.0 shocks. Getting ready to start testing with Alex at CT Racing.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts