Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Triple Rate?

Yes that is for the smart shocks. They also have some triple rate non smart ones coming outright away for around $750 each.

MaddMack

·
Registered
310 Posts
Alex this is how you beat your Competition! Simply hack their shocks on the fly and with your smart phone change all their settings hahaha!

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
LOL, that would be funny. I was wondering how that would work with the app and all. If someone was around you that had the same shocks, could you adjust theirs on accident?

I really like how its something new and something cool but they have to take batteries and i honestly just see it as something else going wrong. Regardless its cool.
Fox released something for mountain bikes about 15 years ago that was a self adjusting shock that adjusted something like 200 times a second, I think it was call the Brain. It was pretty cool but never took off.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thats getting pretty darn sophisticated for shocks. Technology is great but sometimes simple is better. IMO

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Racer Tech has been working with JRi for a while now on RZR and Maverick systems. We are a dealer for them and can get you the stock replacement shocks now. They aren't currently on our website yet because we finally launched our brand new site this week but they will be soon.

JRi has more technology than all the other shock companies combined as far as I'm concerned and we've been developing some seriously cool stuff with their engineers. Some of which will come out soon and some a while from now. We will be bringing them with us in full force as we begin to launch our Maverick product line we've been working on for months now. (More on that part soon)

They currently have an industry first, shaft mounted compression adjuster which is a big deal in itself for several reasons. They also just released the ECX-3 which is a 3 way adjustable shock which will seriously blow peoples minds. The Maverick shocks are 2.5" front and rear with true 2.5" reservoirs. This is another big deal most shock companies skimp on. The fluid capacity on these things is amazing.

We are currently taking orders for shaft adjustable ECX-1 shocks at $650 each or $2,600 per full kit. Please call to order until the site is set up. Racer Tech and JRi may be brand new to the Maverick world but I assure you, once we've both fully arrived you'll see the experience we are bringing will change the game. ;)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Racer Tech has been working with JRi for a while now on RZR and Maverick systems. We are a dealer for them and can get you the stock replacement shocks now. They aren't currently on our website yet because we finally launched our brand new site this week but they will be soon.

JRi has more technology than all the other shock companies combined as far as I'm concerned and we've been developing some seriously cool stuff with their engineers. Some of which will come out soon and some a while from now. We will be bringing them with us in full force as we begin to launch our Maverick product line we've been working on for months now. (More on that part soon)

They currently have an industry first, shaft mounted compression adjuster which is a big deal in itself for several reasons. They also just released the ECX-3 which is a 3 way adjustable shock which will seriously blow peoples minds. The Maverick shocks are 2.5" front and rear with true 2.5" reservoirs. This is another big deal most shock companies skimp on. The fluid capacity on these things is amazing.

We are currently taking orders for shaft adjustable ECX-1 shocks at $650 each or $2,600 per full kit. Please call to order until the site is set up. Racer Tech and JRi may be brand new to the Maverick world but I assure you, once we've both fully arrived you'll see the experience we are bringing will change the game. ;)
Sweet, cant wait to see some nice stuff

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

You just set the bar pretty high...can't wait to see what you have to offer and if it lives up to expectations.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
LOL, that would be funny. I was wondering how that would work with the app and all. If someone was around you that had the same shocks, could you adjust theirs on accident?

I really like how its something new and something cool but they have to take batteries and i honestly just see it as something else going wrong. Regardless its cool.
Fox released something for mountain bikes about 15 years ago that was a self adjusting shock that adjusted something like 200 times a second, I think it was call the Brain. It was pretty cool but never took off.
Alex - I know this all to well. If was JV between FOX Shox and Specialized bicycles. They were fully adjustable air shocks with remotely located reservoirs for easy access to the adjustments. What really hurt them was that Specialized made them build it to their spec and put Specialized labeling on the shocks. I think if they had let Fox develop the shocks and put the Fox badging on them, it would have been more well received by the consumer market. It lasted for about 5 years or so from around 2004 to 2009 when they quit the JV development.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks these shocks are the best thing out there. I was banned from the RZR forum for clearly stating my opinion on the shocks and then answering questions from others interested in knowing something about them like, how well they work, adjustment capabilities, Body size and what we paid for them. We have them on our Maverick and are 100% conveniced it's the best shock currently out there.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
I talked to the guys at JRI. If you're a rider that pushes hard all the time it out be a good shock. If you're a trail rider I don't think this would be a good option for you. With the heavy rate single rate spring it will tend to be a little harsh at low speeds

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks these shocks are the best thing out there. I was banned from the RZR forum for clearly stating my opinion on the shocks and then answering questions from others interested in knowing something about them like, how well they work, adjustment capabilities, Body size and what we paid for them. We have them on our Maverick and are 100% conveniced it's the best shock currently out there.
No..no..no.. no one gets banned for sharing info appropriately. Your post here is even an attempt at marketing and selling a mass produced product without being a vendor. i am not going to rat you out but soon you'll be banned here too and this thread closed. your not reviewing or evening posting pics of your ride?? Dont get it twisted why you were banned. Same guys that own the forum own this one too.

I have been scoping the JRI shocks for a bit though. I would have to see some in action first.. more than just a couple minute video and no real world reviews

21 - 35 of 35 Posts