1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
No pictures?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
70 position comp adj is unreal! Should mean never needing to take the shock apart to adjust comp!
I wonder how they get that much range in their adjustment settings? Maybe super small increments?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thats getting pretty darn sophisticated for shocks. Technology is great but sometimes simple is better. IMO

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Racer Tech has been working with JRi for a while now on RZR and Maverick systems. We are a dealer for them and can get you the stock replacement shocks now. They aren't currently on our website yet because we finally launched our brand new site this week but they will be soon.

JRi has more technology than all the other shock companies combined as far as I'm concerned and we've been developing some seriously cool stuff with their engineers. Some of which will come out soon and some a while from now. We will be bringing them with us in full force as we begin to launch our Maverick product line we've been working on for months now. (More on that part soon)

They currently have an industry first, shaft mounted compression adjuster which is a big deal in itself for several reasons. They also just released the ECX-3 which is a 3 way adjustable shock which will seriously blow peoples minds. The Maverick shocks are 2.5" front and rear with true 2.5" reservoirs. This is another big deal most shock companies skimp on. The fluid capacity on these things is amazing.

We are currently taking orders for shaft adjustable ECX-1 shocks at $650 each or $2,600 per full kit. Please call to order until the site is set up. Racer Tech and JRi may be brand new to the Maverick world but I assure you, once we've both fully arrived you'll see the experience we are bringing will change the game. ;)
Sweet, cant wait to see some nice stuff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts