Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JRI has just released these new shocks for Can Am Maverick. If anyone is intrested please contact me and I can get you more info and can pre order them for you. There support is awesome any problems or question you have an answer. I have a flyer that i cant upload on here so if intrested i can email it to you. Thanks

JRI Shocks has raised the bar once again with the release of the ECX 2.5" Shaft Adjustable Compression
Shock for UTV’s. Based on our NASCAR technology and endurance testing by U.S. SpecialForces operators
the next generation of UTV shocks was born. Built for the most demanding terrain conditions, racers and
weekend adventurers have the ability to experience the next level of performance and durability from the dunes
and desert to the woods and racing.
The ECX 2.5" Shaft Adjustable shock offers increased shock life cycle, reduction of driver/passenger fatigue
and significantly less strain on vehicle components. This is the ultimate suspension upgrade!
TECHNOLOGY:
The new JRI 2.5" Shaft Adjustable Shock eliminates the fluid loss a traditional crossover style compression
adjuster sees by moving the compression adjustment to the shaft. This allows the adjuster to work off the
same velocities and volumes seen at the main piston as they are metered through the shaft. The end result is
instantaneous reaction times for precision fine tune compression adjustments leading to a balanced ride in all
terrain conditions.

2.5 SHAFT ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION SHOCK ABSORBERS:
• Have the largest range of adjustability and performance in the market
• Upgradable to the JRI ECX 2.5" 3-Way Adjustable Shock
• Are more durable with 3X greater life cycle than the competition
• 100% serviceable and re-buildable
• Designed and tested to operate in extreme terrain conditions
• Individually Dyno Tested and Serialized for Full Traceability
• 1 Year Limited Warranty

INDUSTRY FIRST
SHAFT ADJUSTABLE
COMPRESSION!

CONFIGURATION:
• 2.5" Shock Body
• 2.5" Piggyback Reservoir
• Threaded Preload Collar
• Shaft Adjustable Compression
(70 positions)
• Hard Anodized Components

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
No pictures?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
70 position comp adj is unreal! Should mean never needing to take the shock apart to adjust comp!
I wonder how they get that much range in their adjustment settings? Maybe super small increments?

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
I work with these guys from time to time and I will say they're stuff is legit. They are probably one of the most advanced shock company's there is right now. They are very nice! If I ditched the Fox stuff I would run JRI's in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a flyer that i cant upload on the forum if you want pictures and everything send me your email and I will send it to you. I have went through Foxs upgrades and King Shocks and nothing performs like the JRI shocks. Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It wont let me upload it because file is to big. Tired to Zip it and everything but still to big. I cant edit it because it was sent to me protected. Please pm with email address and will send it out. Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know can-am is working with JRI on these shocks with the Maverick and they are pretty stocked about the difference in the ride and how much better you can fine tune the machine to handle. I am not selling these all i can do is pass my contacts information to everyone. Please PM if intrested or want to just talk to them. Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am not selling these but the price was 625 per shock and spring. So 2500 roughly total. Right in line with all the other top shocks. There stuff is way better then the kings and fox stuff i had before. If you would like more info just give them a call worth ever penny for the ride you get from them.

·
Registered
401 Posts
These sound AWESOME! Does anyone have any experience with running these? Also, is anyone on here a dealer for them? Looking for pricing.

edit - I see the pricing right above....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can contact them directly Tony is the guys name and his number is 704-660-8346 for any questions. Also i had them on my 800s and was amazed how i could dail in the feel i wanted for the car. They are also release something today at sema with utvunderground with a newer shocks.

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
out of my price range!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts