Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any MAX sighting yet? I'm taking it that the 4 seater release has been pushed back, just don't know what the official word is.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Its June. Here in northern Mn I still have my furnace on! But anyway yeah whats the word on the Mav4? Havent heard much about it lately.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Its June. Here in northern Mn I still have my furnace on!
That sucks!!! Here in beautiful San Diego it has been shorts,T-shirts and flip flops for 4 months!!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well they're showing new release details on the forum home page now but I'd like to know when they hit the dealers.
So what's the difference between our front diff and the optional visco QE diff. I've read here where the QE diff is supposed to be awesome but CanAm is still putting their visco tag on it too? And I think I'm reading a power steering option too, wonder if that's a bolt on option for our 2013 models?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
The regular diff starts to transfer power to the wheel without power in 4 revolutions, the QE in 3/4 of a revolution.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
When are we going to hear anything? Been waiting since December!
what do u want to hear

everything is out ! 2 seater 4 seater and new models !

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I want to know when the dealers will have them. I want to pick one up today! LOL
that's the fun part waiting for the dealer to actually have them , lol

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The regular diff starts to transfer power to the wheel without power in 4 revolutions, the QE in 3/4 of a revolution.
So is it the same QE diff that the rock climbers on the forum here have been raving about all year or a BRP version? If it's the same as the aftermarket version some have already been installing maybe my old one might 'blow up' and get a newer version on a warranty repair. Nah, I ain't that lucky.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
So is it the same QE diff that the rock climbers on the forum here have been raving about all year or a BRP version? If it's the same as the aftermarket version some have already been installing maybe my old one might 'blow up' and get a newer version on a warranty repair. Nah, I ain't that lucky.
There is no aftermarket version available. The QE is a Can Am/BRP product.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts