·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped it off this morning, We will wait to see what heat does to it

then I bought this 2013 328i Xdrive Brand new Engine from BMW

·
Registered
2019 maverick trail 1000. 5-2 offset wheels. 27 inch tires. Roof. Mirrors. Full windshield.
174 Posts
All those condom commercials from the 90's got you f' d up. Your wrapping everything. Lol.
Just jacking around.... Looks good.

·
Premium Member
2019 x3 Xds R
280 Posts
Long as it has primer, edge lock, and air release, should hold up just fine. You know what material they printed it on?

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Long as it has primer, edge lock, and air release, should hold up just fine. You know what material they printed it on?
For the Maverick its an older 3M material would of been better had it been 1080 or 2080, For what it cost it should of been on the good stuff

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And its done.. We have been fighting the material its having a release issue Company has been contacted.. Good news I have enough left I can scan print and re wrap if it fails anymore...

I will get better pictures once the Sun is out

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ControlTac but its got Air Channel failure why they didnt print on 1080 or 2080 is beyond me

·
Premium Member
2019 x3 Xds R
280 Posts
Looks good man! Lot of people think vinyl is vinyl. Couldn’t be further from the truth for quality of print and install.
Hope she holds up. I got a batch of bad 3m primer before. Ruined a whole job soon as she went in the sun. Can be so discouraging.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts