Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok what do you think about rear ITP sand tires?
•Dual scoop design features full width paddles and mini paddles that provide quicker hookup and maximum acceleration.
•18"-22" Rear sizes have 8 paddles and 8 mini paddles. 26" Rear size have 10 paddles and 10 mini paddles

·
Registered
448 Posts
I can say from past experience they do not work on a XP in Glamis. I can't imagine that they would ever get traction on a Maverick. I would argue the at Winchester Bay stock tires aired down would probably work as well. If you want to be the first person up the hill 7 paddle extremes are the way to go. On mine I plan on using the STU 70/30 play cut with 27" buffs up front.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
yup run stock tires b4 u waste money on those

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
If I were you, I'd rather run the stock tires this time, and order Skat's, then buy those other tires.
Im with Glamis on this one. It will be worth the wait to get what works best. I am no expert but from quad experience the sand stars are nowhere near as good as the skat's. Honestly you don't even need paddles up in Oregon. My aired down stockers in my Commander got me everywhere a SXS would fit & all the power a Mav has you definately wont have any issues. I just ordered some skats today from rocky mt & they're back ordered until mid July

1 - 13 of 13 Posts