Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody seen a price or a place selling these wheels yet? Im looking for a 14" beadlock and was wondering about the price before ordering a set of hiper dualbeadlocks.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
I havent seen them yet, I've cracked three of the T7 beadlocks so I going with Hipers on the Mav.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I havent seen them yet, I've cracked three of the T7 beadlocks so I going with Hipers on the Mav.
Im really leaning towards the Hipers and found some good prices on amazon also. The sad thing is you can buy some nice chrome truck wheels cheaper than what they run in price tho.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
What are the T7 beadlocks.
T7 is ITP's beadlock wheel. They're a great wheel for having fun and trail riding but they cant take the same abuse as the Hipers.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Im really leaning towards the Hipers and found some good prices on amazon also. The sad thing is you can buy some nice chrome truck wheels cheaper than what they run in price tho.
What prices have you found?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
NOTHING beats the HIPERS for strength & weight....period

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
dont foruget price. mother effers are high dollar. I really want a set but damn $300 a wheel is steep, i paid $240 each for a 17" KMC beadlock for my 3/4 ton dodge.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
I wish Methods UTV beadlocks were out.
Hiper can get away with their price because they know they have the best wheel on the market

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea its stupid what these wheels cost compared to fullsize truck wheels cost. On my rhino I ran the cheaper douglas single beadlock wheel in 12" and only problem i ever had was a rock got between the wheel and rotor and knocked a hole in it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts