Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello I have questioned whether I can intalarle one yellow optima battery my maverick and not if it affects the computer..??': Dinero: Shock:: Shock:

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
It does not, there's a couple of write ups on here about installing multiple batteries or even one optima in the stock location

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
will that batter fit the stock location in a maverick max 1000R?

Hey Mike, how about you measure the battery box area and then you can find a larger battery to fit the application. Would that not be easier than asking on mutipal posts. Just sayin.

·
Registered
17 Posts
when I don't have access to my machine on a daily basis, no it will not be easier. thanks for the contribution to the discussion though.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
I wont buy another Optima battery. I have had several and we bought them for our fleet trucks at work. They have a very short life!!

·
Administrator
2,456 Posts
I wont buy another Optima battery. I have had several and we bought them for our fleet trucks at work. They have a very short life!!
^^X2^^

Have run many Optimas in personal and fleet vehicles. They proved to be a good battery back in the 90s, and up to the mid 2000s... quality was there.

Since then, out of the last 4 most recently purchased, 3 had needed adjusted because of a cell taking a dump....no more Optimas for me.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
^^X2^^

Have run many Optimas in personal and fleet vehicles. They proved to be a good battery back in the 90s, and up to the mid 2000s... quality was there.

Since then, out of the last 4 most recently purchased, 3 had needed adjusted because of a cell taking a dump....no more Optimas for me.
They went to shit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Optimas ",quality" went 180° to crap since the moved their operations and manufacturing to Mexico.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts