Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my order a week and half ago for thier doors and roof, they charged my credit card and crickets from thjat pont? I have tried calling numerous times and it just goes to some dude named Adam voicmail.

For reference I ordered the power steering from Super ATV same day had tracking number next day and have product now!!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
I placed my order a week and half ago for thier doors and roof, they charged my credit card and crickets from thjat pont? I have tried calling numerous times and it just goes to some dude named Adam voicmail.

For reference I ordered the power steering from Super ATV same day had tracking number next day and have product now!!!
Adam is the owner.. and they are VERY well financed. I'm sure they are just buried in business...but that's no reason not answer their phone. Hope Adams answer this post himself.

·
Registered
329 Posts
No matter how good the product. You ignore the customer and the company will suffer. Just think if you can not get hold of them for a order in progress what will happen when you have a problem.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I run a personalized one man shop, so it is impossible to be everywhere when everyone wants me.

When I leave town on vacation, sometimes 1-2 weeks at a time.....I have found that just a simple message on the answering machine, sign on the door, and an automated email reply lets people know how long I will be gone and that I'm still in business.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I can relate. I tried to order doors online and the site went haywire on the final step. I then called and did speak with a female and placed the order. I emailed them too after the order because she did not get my email info nor give me a confirmation number. Adam emailed me back that day, Feb 14 and said they had my order and were waiting on powder coating to get done. I have sent 2 emails since to follow up on status of order and have not gotten a reply. I have not tried to call and it sounds like that doesn't matter anyhow. Hopefully they will show up soon.

This is why I try to buy from UTV Inc as much as possible. They always stay in contact and you can reach someone. I just got tired of waiting on thier doors, but now I am waiting anyhow.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
there bigger parts are made to order and take 3-4 weeks to make and deliver !!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats not what the website says, also Turnkey flooded this forum look at our products we made??? Also sounds like others not satified customer service wise so its not me and there is no excuses for it.

Where is my shit?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hi guys, our phones operate with our business hours of 10 AM - 6 PM pacific time. If you call before or after you will get a voicemail. Im not making excuses but we have been extremely busy lately which is why we have not been on the forum the last couple of weeks. If we have not 100% satisfied you we will compensate you for the inconvenience. We are in the process of purchasing 2 more CNC machines, adding 3,000 more sq. ft of shop space, installing a new data center and servers, building a new website, building our BITD Maverick, building GNCC Mavericks, hiring 4 more staff members in addition to a mile long to do list. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality product on the market which is why we are adding more resources. 90% of our products are in stock, the items that are not in stock are our more popular items which we build all day everyday. My name is Adam, the owner. If at anytime you are not 100% satisfied please reach out to me and I will personally take care of you. Between business hours we have several sales members who are instructed to never let the phone go unanswered.

Thank you,
Adam
[email protected]
TurnKey UTV

·
Registered
761 Posts
My personal experience with Adam and Turnkey was on and beyond anything I would expect. He is a man of his word. Give them a chance he is a great guy!!!! Way better then another company I am having a fit over right now...........

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Well I emailed him last night about an order and he emailed me back at like 1:30 am eastern. I knew they were alittle backed up on the doors so I havent sweated it. Thats what happens when you build good shit, everybody wants something. Talked to him about 10 minutes ago and he said yes they are waiting on the powder coat stuff.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
i bought my tie-rods thru them and they were super fast and nice !!!

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Hi guys, our phones operate with our business hours of 10 AM - 6 PM pacific time. If you call before or after you will get a voicemail. Im not making excuses but we have been extremely busy lately which is why we have not been on the forum the last couple of weeks. If we have not 100% satisfied you we will compensate you for the inconvenience. We are in the process of purchasing 2 more CNC machines, adding 3,000 more sq. ft of shop space, installing a new data center and servers, building a new website, building our BITD Maverick, building GNCC Mavericks, hiring 4 more staff members in addition to a mile long to do list. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality product on the market which is why we are adding more resources. 90% of our products are in stock, the items that are not in stock are our more popular items which we build all day everyday. My name is Adam, the owner. If at anytime you are not 100% satisfied please reach out to me and I will personally take care of you. Between business hours we have several sales members who are instructed to never let the phone go unanswered.

Thank you,
Adam
[email protected]
TurnKey UTV
Now here's a man that cares, will give you the VIP treatment i'm talking about, we'll be doin business

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
gee, sounds like he could use something to do, not busy is he...lol....turnkey is all good...they accept nothing less than 100% satisfaction and quality.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am fair and like to give people the benifit of the doubt. Even after posting this my particular order has not been spoken to by turnkey, i appreciate the blanket response. I will take the doors out for powder coat as reasonable. I ordered a roof as well. If i dont recieve an email with a shipped notification and tracking # by mid next week I would like to cancell my order and have my credit card refunded.

I feel this to be fair and reasonable. The balls in Turnkeys court.

·
Registered
329 Posts
It was nice for Adam to reply in person. Here's hoping he gets back on top of the 8 ball. (so to speak) Give him a week or
two and I'm sure he will.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
i do agree with you chippy also, when you spend many hundreds of dollars you want to know whats up, a email is all it takes. might have been on over sight, who knows.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Looks like good stuff. Hope it all comes through!.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts