Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Figured so. I thought I seen this a while ago but I seen it re-surface today on Facebook so I was curious it might have been fake back then.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
lol ya seen it on fb to , old news but funny !

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Love my Blingstar doors

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I think in my opinion she is also at fault cause she should of have been more careful and protected herself by having something wrote up like a sell contract with him. With a time frame of sell and if it didn't he would have so many days to return it in the exact same condition. Plus if it were me I def wouldn't have sat around and waited I would have been on a plane and showed up at his front door. There was to much money invested in that thing to let go what happened. I think she should have gotten a lawyer anyways and seen what here options were to sue his ass. Especially after his punk threats. She made some mistakes there as well as he did to some big ones in my book. I think she learned a valuable lesson on trust in this situation.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
When a woman calls foul...those of us from the older generations were raised to stand up and defend them. Sometimes you speak before you know the facts...as I have in the case. I don't know what happened, but I do know there is enough doubt that my inflammatory post towards Blingstar needed to be removed...and for me to admit I made a mistake. She certainly has character questions, and no one will argue Blingstar makes a good product. Will leave it at that...and hope it's completely untrue as it appears.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
That's were I differ than most people I won't let my kid drive or touch my mav. I'm sure not going to let anyone I never met drive or take it. But that's just me. Now if I'm there with it when someone would be doing what you said then ya I would be inclined to do it. Just to big of an investment in my mind to let something happen to it I guess.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey everyone. I would like to clarify a few things. That story was all false and a 100% made up from 3 years ago. The girl was upset because we took away her sponsorship. She actually went to prison for a bunch of chrimes and some other crazy charges right after that story. I think she still may be behind bars. If you do research on her, you will see that she has pulled these stunts with other people, families and companies. In the last 3 years, we have had at least 10 parents call us and say that she has threatened there child for some stupid reason or another. This may or may not be true, but we have also been contacted by a gentlemen that says she actually stole the ATV and it wasn't even hers in the first place. When she dropped this story a few years back, our team of lawyers were going to take this to litigation. However, we found out that she has nothing to go after and is worth nothing so it was just a waste of time and money.

Its a long story but the bike was never even started up, in fact we didn't even have the key. We understand that the story may sound true, but to think that we would do that to a customer is crazy. We affiliate with all the major manufacturers out there and are sponsored by a lot of the top SXS companies. We don't need to ride or thrash some customers bike. That is not our style and we would not be in business for over 13 years if that is how we conducted ourselves.

The entire staff here at Blingstar saw that bike leave in perfect condition and we know what the truth is. We just focus on making products and help grow the sport. We would like to say that we are ambassadors of the growing SXS industry and we support it to the fullest.

We have realized that forums are impossible to make everyone happy. In fact, we have sources that have told us that one of our competitors (I will never mention the name) have been behind this story since day one just to damage our name. I'm not sure if that is true but that would be unfortunate if it was. There are people in here that will try to sling dirt on other companies no matter what you do. We have learned just to ignore all the jokers out there.

We have to get back to making products so we probably wont be checking this post very often. For those of you that do order our products, if you mention the Maverick Forum, you do receive a 25% discount so don't forget to mention it.

Have a great day,

Team Blingstar

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Power of the internet. That got to him fast lol thanks for coming on and clarifying that story. Cool

·
Registered
143 Posts
Our website prices are being updated as we speak. Feel free to contact us directly if you need products. We know that this sport isn't cheap so we try to work with everyone on pricing, but we have a lot of dealers out there that are great to us so we like to promote their pricing and not lowball them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts