Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I was wondering if there is any rebates or promotions in the maverick? I see and hear people getting really good prices when the dealer I bought from wouldn't budge below msrp and told me being so newly out that there isn't much of a mark up on them to work on the price. Just curious how others are getting them for so much less?

·
Registered
969 Posts
No rebates or promotions. Depends on the dealer if they want to make less they will discount them. Most wont because the Maverick is the hottest side by side out, and the best too!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dittrich08,

I purchased my Maverick XRS from UP Cycle in Iron Mountain. Dealer checked to make sure there was nothing BRP was offering in regards to rebates and promotions, and like RBRK stated, nothing available. Rock just gave me a good deal on the unit and a great discount on accessories.

BTW... where in the Esky area do you ride? I plan on running the Felch Grade and a few other designated routes in the U.P.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I haven't had much of luck where I bought mine. I was going to check with UP cycle but I was told they only had gotten two and one was sold and the other was being kept for a demo. In the winter time I ride the ford river a lot and then summer time usually hit up the fletch grade and head to labranche or sidetrack or once in a while cedar river trails.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I got a 1.5K knocked off mine.. Its the base model, but they put on a bunch of xtras before I got there.. Doors, Bumpers, sliders, roof, trunk liner, 1/2 windshield... I kept telling them I didnt want that stuff and that I wanted to keep the cost down. They finally said, "What if we can work with you on that" and I let them show me the numbers. They ended up pricing the bike at 14,999.00 and then some more off the extras... I felt it was a fair deal and I also got 3.9% on it... the only things that bug me are the stock seat belts dig into my neck and the bike squeaks and groans like it doesn't have any lube in the joints... I greased up the zerts and they did seem dry and I'm told that the shocks need to be pulled and the ball joints lubbed up on those... The brakes are noisy too....

Myron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts